Some important information with regards to your dining experience at Avatara
- Guests are requested to check and share all dietary specifications, allergies, and intolerances of every party member before making the reservation. This will help us to try and enhance a personalized experience for our guests.
- Open All Days
- Seating 1: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Seating 2: 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Seating 3: 12:00 pm to 03:00 pm (only on Saturdays and Sundays)
- We request you to be on reservation time as it is a 2:30-hour dining experience.
- If you are running late, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- To confirm your reservation, you are required to add your card details during booking through Opentable.
- An increase in the number of diners may not be accommodated due to availability. Kindly inform us prior to arrival should there be any changes to the reservation.
Cancellation & refund:
- If the reservation is canceled 48 hours before dinner – no amount will be charged
- If the reservation is canceled within 48 hours of dinner – AED 248 per guest will be charged
- The restaurant follows a smart-elegant dress code with long trousers/jeans/jackets for men(recommended) / closed shoes
- Guests are requested to avoid beachwear/trainers/runners
- Traditional attire of all nationalities is welcome
- Children are allowed between 6 pm – 9 pm (every day) and 01:30 pm-03:30 pm (on Saturdays and Sundays)
- Children between 5-10 will be offered a kid’s degustation menu
- Children ages 10 and above will be offered a menu at full price
- The restaurant team may request an ID for age verification.
- Complimentary valet parking is available whilst dining at AVATARA.
- Kindly validate your parking ticket, prior to departure from the restaurant.
To stay updated on special events, follow us @avatara.ae on Instagram