Some important information with regards to your dining experience at Avatara
- Guests are requested to share all dietary specifications, allergies and intolerance of every member of the party at the time of making the reservation. This will help us to try and enhance a personalized experience for our guests.
- Dinner Service: Tuesday to Sunday
- Seating 1: 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Seating 2: 9:00pm to 11:00pm
- We request you to be on reservation time as it is 2:30 hours dining experience.
- If you are running late please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- To receive a confirmation of your reservation, an advance payment of AED 450/person (valid for food only) must be paid through an online payment link.
- An increase in the number of diners may not be accommodated due to availability. Kindly inform us prior to arrival should there be any changes to the reservation.
Cancellation & refund:
- If the reservation is cancelled 48 hours before dinner – full refund is applicable
- If the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of dinner – 50% refund is applicable
- If the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of dinner – No refund applicable
- The restaurant follows a smart-elegant dress code with long trousers / jeans / jackets for men(recommended) / closed shoes
- Guests are requested to avoid beachwear/ trainers / runners
- Traditional attire of all nationalities are welcome
- AVATARA is an intimate dining experience and with age restriction for children below the age of 10 years
- Children of ages 10 and above will be served the tasting menu at full price
- No Childen policy for Sunday Lunch
- Complimentary valet parking is available whilst dining at AVATARA.
- Kindly validate your parking ticket, prior to departure from the restaurant
To stay updated on special events, follow us @avatara.ae on instagram